• Loan account creation and maintenance.
• Conduct System UAT Testing.
• Prepare Excel file for the reporting to HKMC.
• Follow up the annual renew of mortgage fire insurance.
• Follow the title deed from the solicitors.
• Follow the title deed status in the Land Registry.
• Conduct land search report.
• Allocate the cost of land search to different cost centres.
• Conduct Credit Bureau report for the customer.
• Investigate the reject reason of TU Contribution.
• Prepare and complete various data change forms to update customer’s data in TU data base.
• Manual update customer’s data in TU data base through TU terminal.
• Perform monthly reconciliation between the access log and TU’s billing record and allocate the cost to different cost centers.
• Ability to work independently and hardworking;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong motivation and ability to work under pressure;
• Fluency in both English and Cantonese;
• Willing to overtime if required;
• Knowledge in production systems (such as ALS, CLMS, MLT, EBS-Systematic, Eclipse, ECMS, CI, etc…) is preferable;
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (such as Excel, Word, etc…);
|Location:||China Guangdong Guangzhou (Canton)|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.