We currently have an ideal opportunity for a qualified and experienced Director of Standard of Care & Quality. The opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work in one of the biggest health care facilities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client King Abdulaziz Medical City (NGHA), Riyadh is a 900-bed state-of-the-art tertiary care medical center dedicated to delivering health care services of the highest international standard. The facility includes a busy Cardiac Surgery and Liver & Kidney transplant Center, a 21-bed Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Care and Trauma Centers, in addition to advanced Medical, OB/GYN, Pediatric, and Surgery departments performing all major surgeries-including conjoined twin separation (15 conjoined twin separates have been performed successfully to date, which is phenomenal worldwide).
They offer exceptional Salary and benefits including:
- 12 month contracts
- Free flights at start and end of your contract
- Over 40 days leave per annum
- Free modern accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Contract Bonus
- Competitive tax free salary
- Excess baggage allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Midyear benefit (if on single contract)
- Ensures staff, nursing staff, students, Interns and Residents practice within established policies and procedures and standards of nursing practice and patient care.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Maintains high visibility in clinical areas.
- Staff Management to include recruitment, education, training, evaluation and development, as well as preparation and delegation of work schedules and workflow.
- Reviews, plans, manages and monitors the area budget.
- Develops, modifies and ensures implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in Committees and workgroups as required.
- Actively participates in planning and development of new and expanded programs.
- Develops and implements directorate area strategic plans.
- Maintains high visibility.
- Maintains an open door communication policy for area staff.
- Functions as a mediator and resource person across departmental lines.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plan for the Division of Nursing.
- Maintains all records pertaining to the operation of the area of assignment and generates reports as required.
Education & Research:
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of educational activities to meet the identified needs of managers, nursing and support
- Encourages and provides an environment to support scientific enquiry within a professional practice model.
- Assumes responsibility for own professional growth.
- Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Ensures corrective actions are implemented and maintained when performance deviates from the established policies/standards.
- Develops, implements and participates in Quality Management processes and activities.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that promotes and supports culturally sensitive professional nursing practice.
- Advocates for the needs of the patients and the clinical program; promotes the continuum of care.
- Creates a culture which empowers others to achieve, maximizing individual potential.
- Models skills of negotiation, critical thinking and team building.
- Promotes Hospital and Nursing's missions and demonstrates established values.
- Fosters collaborative relations and mutual understanding.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
- Bachelor Degree (Western standard)
- Masters Degree in Nursing Management (Western Standard)
- Minimum eight (8) years clinical nursing experience which includes five (5) years of progressive administrative positions, and two (2) years in comparable position
- English Language Skills: Level l-Skilled
- Computer Skills: Expert
You are extremely important to MD Talent Search and we further aim to present your credentials to the best possible advantage and achieve a job offer and contract to match your needs. This may require some additional input in order for us to re-write your CV and present your skills summary as per the individual client’s protocols. Obviously this can take a few days, but once completed, should guarantee you the edge to secure the placement with your employer of choice!
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity .
We look forward to becoming your recruiter of choice.
Let us be of service to you...