• This role will provide application and technical support to our branch network and regional processing centers.
• The systems supported are key systems within Citi. We are interested in hearing from people with technical support experience from a variety of backgrounds, or with a strong interest in moving into a technical support function.
• The system sets we support include mainframes, client-server architecture, middleware applications, data transfers, large-scale applications, databases, batch jobs and real time users.
• This is a fast paced environment where you need to respond quickly but calmly to issues as they arise. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, pro-active and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. They also need to possess good multi-tasking skills.
• We operate a broad range of work patterns, some of which may require late and weekend work or on-call, on a rota basis.
• Investigation of incidents reported across a diverse range of applications within the Global Custody and Direct Custody and Clearing lines of business
• System monitoring and proactive issue resolution
• Batch support
• Proactive process improvements
• Engagement with ITIL processes including Major Incident management, problem management, change management etc.
• Have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE, Mathematics or related majors
• 3+ years demonstrable Application Support experience
• Programming skills are not required, but knowledge or experience of some of the following will be a distinct advantage:
Oracle or other basic SQL
Database performance and tuning
· Previous experience in working in Swift Gateway highly desirable.
· Demonstrable experience in a support environment. Banking or financial services experience is desirable. (This is not essential. We want to hear from people both looking to move into this sort of role and from people with experience.)
· Previous experience in the field of Application Support is also preferred.
About CSTC ICG Tech:
· Major Business
CSTC ICG Tech Department provides Software development; testing and maintenance support for Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Together with technical teams in New York, London, HK, Singapore and some other cities, the organization provide services to global business.
CSTC ICG Tech department mainly supports MSS (Markets and Securities Services) of ICG, which is one of the key businesses of investment bank industry globally. MSS span a broad range of asset classes, currencies, sectors and products, which include equities, commodities, credit, futures, foreign exchange, emerging markets, G10 rates, municipals, prime finance and securitized markets. CSTC ICG Tech department also covers a little Corporate Bank business, and is growing this area.
· Working Model
Teams in China work with the global tech team together as unique tech team to provide technical services to specific Bank businesses. Teams in China need direct contact global technical team members, as well as global bank business users.
The team members direct reports to local managers. From project management perspective, the center gets both cases of PM in house and in remote locations.
|Location:||China Shanghai Shanghai|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.