This is a GUI/.Net position to develop and maintain a large scale data management solution built upon the latest technologies. And active involvement in the full agile development lifecycle from analysis and design through to deployment and escalation support.
· Communicate with clients on requirement and design; deliver creative and innovative projects with good quality and productivity.
· WinForm based thick clients development, designing and coding, testing and troubleshooting, supporting.
· Java web development is a plus.
· Provides strong technical solution and comprehensive system design and proposal to global team.
· Conduct code review
· Help and guide junior team members.
· Help TL to manage development lifecycle including development process, program progress, software quality, program release and application supporting.
· At least bachelor degree. Major in computer science related
· 3+ years’ .Net development experience.
· With strong DB knowledge, be familiar with Oracle/MS SQL; be familiar with SQL/SP.
· Be skilled at C# (.NET 2.0+)
o Extensive WinForms experience
o Collections + Also able to code with Arrays directly
o Exception Handling
o Reading and Writing from/to XML and Text Files as well as the Registry.
o SOAP Web Service integration via C# WinForms client.
o OOP/OOD in C#
· Experience in designing and architecture, be familiar with design pattern.
· Experience on integration with other components or other language like Java, e.g Restful web service.
· Be familiar with XML and related technology.
· Be familiar with calling Win32 APIs from C# code is a good plus.
· Experience on MSI Packaging is a good plus.
· Has experience on Core Java development is a good plus.
· Experience on Unix/Linux command/Shell, Perl/Ant is a good plus.
· Be familiar with ADO.NET is a plus.
· With Financial knowledge or background is a good plus.
· Good communication skills and English skills
· Good team player, strong responsibility, work under high pressure, result oriented.
· Has experience in working in the finance industry is a good plus.
· Has experience on Microsoft ClickOnce / CAB framework / DevExpress .Net UI Controls library is a good plus.
About CSTC ICG Tech:
· Major Business
CSTC ICG Tech Department provides Software development; testing and maintenance support for Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Together with technical teams in New York, London, HK, Singapore and some other cities, the organization provide services to global business.
CSTC ICG Tech department mainly supports MSS (Markets and Securities Services) of ICG, which is one of the key businesses of investment bank industry globally. MSS span a broad range of asset classes, currencies, sectors and products, which include equities, commodities, credit, futures, foreign exchange, emerging markets, G10 rates, municipals, prime finance and securitized markets. CSTC ICG Tech department also covers a little Corporate Bank business, and is growing this area.
· Working Model
Teams in China work with the global tech team together as unique tech team to provide technical services to specific Bank businesses. Teams in China need direct contact global technical team members, as well as global bank business users.
The team members direct reports to local managers. From project management perspective, the center gets both cases of PM in house and in remote locations.
|Location:||China Shanghai Shanghai|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.