高级软件开发工程师- .Net(WPF) （大连）-18001639
- This role will work in Dalian team, as a developer of a desktop application. The candidate will primarily work on UI architecture and products business requirement.
- Developing and maintaining financial software applications.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for timeline and good quality of solution deliverables.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation.
- Translates functional requirement or specifications into technical solutions, and implement the solutions with plans and executions.
- Responsible for continuous improvement, by implementing the unit test, code review and continuous integration.
- Build good and health customer relationship, and other business/tech stockholders.
- Have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE or related majors
- 2+ years WPF application development experience.
- Familiar with .NET framework, CLR, GC, Reflection.
- Be good at OO programming, C#, multithreading, event driven design.
- Good at desktop application development, Winform or WPF.
- Good at performance tuning about .NET application.
- Experience of GUI design, familiar with GUI design tool, e.g. Photoshop, MS Blend.
- Experience of distribution messaging system, or Spring.NET is nice to have.
- Good at read, written and verbal English
- Work under pressure, manage conflicts and challenges
- Good at knowledge of software development lifecycle/procedures, and continuous process improvement
- Must demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Have a fundamental understanding of the workings of financial institutions, specifically investment banks. With Financial knowledge or background is a plus
About CSTC ICG Tech:
- CSTC ICG Tech Department provides Software development; testing and maintenance support for Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Together with technical teams in New York, London, HK, Singapore and some other cities, the organization provide services to global business.
- CSTC ICG Tech department mainly supports MSS (Markets and Securities Services) of ICG, which is one of the key businesses of investment bank industry globally. MSS span a broad range of asset classes, currencies, sectors and products, which include equities, commodities, credit, futures, foreign exchange, emerging markets, G10 rates, municipals, prime finance and securitized markets. CSTC ICG Tech department also covers a little Corporate Bank business, and is growing this area.
- Working Model
- Teams in China work with the global tech team together as unique tech team to provide technical services to specific Bank businesses. Teams in China need direct contact global technical team members, as well as global bank business users.
- The team members direct reports to local managers. From project management perspective, the center gets both cases of PM in house and in remote locations.