- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, who is going to be responsible for Java and Oracle/SQL Server application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from design and coding to testing.
- Develop and deliver end-to-end software solutions for Prime Broker and Agency Lending Billing applications for the business. As the application is computing and number intensive financial solution, the team requires a candidate with strong technology skills coupled with experience in Prime Broker, Securities Lending, or Agency Lending and financing concepts. The candidate needs to be very keen to analyze the numbers and understanding their impact as to what they represent to the business.
- The Candidate should be a team player and willing to work under a Global manager on delivering solutions in the business area.
- Must have a solid understanding and experience with project delivery, software development life cycle, application technologies and Linux. Work with project managers, business and senior managers to deliver well architected scalable solutions in a timely project oriented manner.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Strong willingness to operate in a global support model across multiple time zones
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good Java knowledge, 5+ years’ experience with Java development.
- Solid SQL knowledge.
- Familiar with web service, spring framework, Hibernate, message service, experience with shell script.
- Has investment banking experience, especially hedge fund knowledge.
- Oversea working experience is a plus.
- Good English communication skill.
- Understanding of Financial Markets, Trading, Middle Office and Back Office functions (Billing, Trading, P&L, Accounting)
- Team oriented individual, ability to work in complex environment.
- Able to support business issues on need basis in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
About CSTC ICG Tech:
- Major Business
- CSTC ICG Tech Department provides Software development; testing and maintenance support for Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Together with technical teams in New York, London, HK, Singapore and some other cities, the organization provide services to global business.
- CSTC ICG Tech department mainly supports MSS (Markets and Securities Services) of ICG, which is one of the key businesses of investment bank industry globally. MSS span a broad range of asset classes, currencies, sectors and products, which include equities, commodities, credit, futures, foreign exchange, emerging markets, G10 rates, municipals, prime finance and securitized markets. CSTC ICG Tech department also covers a little Corporate Bank business, and is growing this area.
- Working Model
- Teams in China work with the global tech team together as unique tech team to provide technical services to specific Bank businesses. Teams in China need direct contact global technical team members, as well as global bank business users.
- The team members direct reports to local managers. From project management perspective, the center gets both cases of PM in house and in remote locations.