IPB – Citigold Relationship Manager (Indonesia/Malaysia/Thailand/Japan Market)-18015287
The Gold Relationship - Our wealth management partnership begins by aligning ourselves to client’s goals. The dedicated Relationship Manager are supported by a team of experts that will provide insights and guidance to help meet your client’s financial goals.
The Citigold Relationship Manager will be serving these high-net-worth individuals in the Asia Pacific region. He/She is expected to manage Citi's client relationship by providing advisory services for banking and investment products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Determine clients' wealth management needs and provide access to Citi's renowned research as well as to our global network of investment & foreign exchange specialists, and products to help them make intelligent decisions
- To achieve individual sales targets to grow customer base, assets, and account profitability while maintaining a high standard of service quality and compliance
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree and relevant CMFAS certifications
- At least 3 years of banking sales experience managing high net-worth clients with a consistent track record
- An entrepreneurial mindset, high negotiation skills and sound understanding of client needs
- Good networking skill and personal contacts to match Citibank internal resources and services across businesses for wealth management needs
- Continually assess and reassess client needs and wants
- Matured personality with a high level of initiative, drive and motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse in Bahasa Indonesia/Thai/Japanese for the respective market would be an advantage