IPB – Citigold Private Client Relationship Manager (Indonesia/Malaysia/Thailand/Japan Market)-18015283
Citigold Private Client is created specifically for those with investable assets of US$1 million and more looking for an international investment solutions. As a specialized private wealth management service dedicated to these clients, we've combined the products, ideas and insights of Citi Private Bank with the scale and services of Citigold to give clients the reach and expertise of a global powerhouse, with the convenience of a top Singapore bank.
The Citigold Private Client Relationship Manager will be serving these high-net-worth individuals in the Asia Pacific region. He/She is expected to manage Citi's client relationship by providing advisory services for banking and investment products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Determine clients' wealth management needs and provide access to Citi's renowned research as well as to our global network of investment & foreign exchange specialists, and products to help them make intelligent decisions
- To achieve individual sales targets to grow customer base, assets, and account profitability while maintaining a high standard of service quality and compliance
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree and relevant CMFAS certifications
- At least 5 years of banking sales experience managing high net-worth clients with a consistent track record
- An entrepreneurial mindset, high negotiation skills and sound understanding of client needs
- Good networking skill and personal contacts to match Citibank internal resources and services across businesses for wealth management needs
- Continually assess and reassess client needs and wants
- Matured personality with a high level of initiative, drive and motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to converse in Bahasa Indonesia/Thai/Japanese for the respective market would be an advantage