TTS APAC Technology Payments and Receivables Business Analyst-18015305
Description Job Description:
APAC TTS Technology group that supports Cash management and Trade business across Asia markets is seeking a Technology Lead in the Payments & Receivables area, who will work with a group of seasoned technology professionals to deliver technology projects for the business. The individual will be responsible for analysing business requirements, designing technical solutions, liaising with partnering teams for technical needs, coding, testing and deploying application changes. Job Scope:
- Responsible for aligning with and working on complex projects: via extending the existing platform through custom development, customization and integration with in-house and vendor solutions
- Interface with Product and Operations organization to understand their needs and translate them to technological/functional requirements
- Build and sustain strong relationships with the senior leaders associated with the platform within the team and across partnering teams
- Work closely with Program Management, Testing team, Development team and Product Vendor to deliver quality objectives to agreed project schedules
- Proactively notify Development Project Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns
- Design, code, test, document and implement application projects as to support the development teams, on need basis
- Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle, Documentation and Information Security requirements
- Monitor, update and communicate project task timelines and milestones; obtain senior’s feedback; understand potential speed bumps and client’s true concerns/needs
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with minimum 5 years in Payments & Receivables domain
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working globally distributed teams successfully
- Exposure and working experience on GPP product is preferred.
- Experience in Project Management is essential preferably in Financial Institutions.
- Strong experience in working with various Payments schemes, preferably Faster Payments scheme of any country, and Payments messaging formats such as ISO 8583, ISO 20022, and SWIFT etc.
- Strong experience in working in Transaction Banking in the payment space like Domestic (RTGS, GIRO, ACH etc.), International funds transfer, SWIFT/ISO20022 messaging, Asia country regulations, Currency Foreign Exchange, AML Monitoring, Sanction Screening etc.
- Exposure to Software Development Technologies is a must, such as JMS/MQ, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, Autosys; and also database related technologies like SQL, ORACLE is a Plus
- Strong understanding of software analysis and design, high availability and multi-threaded applications and troubleshooting
- Experience in working on enterprise transaction based system with focus on recovery, stability, reliability, scalability and performance
- Exposure to performance improvement related aspects of large technical solutions with significant volumes is preferred