Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
To ensure a strong & consistent global control environment, the Markets & Securities Services business is enhancing the Business Control and Supervision (BCS) function. This global role supports the development and maintenance of the front office supervision framework. The successful candidate will work with Global Business Management, Sales and Trading, Compliance and Technology to evolve the current supervision framework, coordinate key projects, and monitor the performance of supervisory activities within the business (first line of defense). The position will have high visibility and be located in the New York City headquarters.
• Work with business heads, supervisors, CAOs and control functions to further develop and deploy a best in class supervision framework including supervisory tools and oversight;
• Monitor sales and trading supervision controls, working with business heads, supervisors, CAOs and control functions;
• Manage the central supervision control framework across all businesses / regions to support completeness and consistency;
• Define strategic enhancements, such as combining data sources and detecting trends / patterns, to identify potential conduct risks;
• Coordinate with Business and IT partners to enhance data analytics, leveraging data science to develop tools for real time monitoring;
• Build dashboards and scorecards to assess the effectiveness of the control framework, and identify key risk areas;
• Build strong internal relationships with Front Office businesses to strengthen control awareness;
• Interact with Compliance Testing and Internal Audit on reviews and investigations;
• Develop management reporting to highlight trends and areas of concern in supervision and conduct performance;
• Drive control testing and control enhancement initiatives to remediate identified issues.
• 6+years of trading experience, with strong awareness of regulatory requirements and front office controls;
• Demonstrated experience in reviewing supervision reports and alerts;
• Experience in using quantitative analysis and models;
• Strong analytical skills and logical thought process;
• Strategic thinker with the ability to deliver change;
• Efficient oral and written communications skills;
• Undergraduate degree required.
|Location:||United States New York New York|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.