Our client a renowned, well established Aged Care health service provider is a seeking a Physiotherapist to join their high performing team for their Tugun and Banora Point site locations.
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Hold a physiotherapy degree - graduates welcome to apply!!
- Display a true passion for the industry
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- Valid police check
- Valid drivers licence
- Sponsorship available if required
- Full or part time considered
- Full time position with all its benefits including superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
- On top of the annual PD program graduates will have a budget for external courses
- Full support and opportunity for development.
- Sponsorship opportunities exist
- Flexible working conditions
Should you be seeking a new opportunity 2018 and meet the above criteria apply online today or email email@example.com or call Pip Clark direct for further information on 0409621823.