Asia Core Banking Platform Lead-18029020
Core banking technology is currently embarking on a re-architecture program for its core platform ensuring that it is more resilient, performant, and future ready for supporting key business initiatives. The person would work closely with a team of Citi and non-Citi personnel over a period of time to complete this key initiative while also ensuring following robust project management, identifying project/program delivery risks early enough and work on risk mitigation.
- Strong leadership qualities to manage a strong development team, interface with various teams managing projects, releases and environments.
- Design and evaluation of the technology platform to improve the efficiency and robustness of Citi’s Core Banking Infrastructure.
- Provide expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Manage project escalations and highlight risks to senior management
- Ability to manage complex projects and conflicting project priorities
- Liaise with Infrastructure partners (DBA, SA etc.) to solve infrastructure related problems on test environments
- Act as a strong SME to help advice other teams in TTS technology in Singapore to help design their migration paths to strategic platforms.
- 14+ years of experience with in-depth knowledge of
- Infrastructure domain – DNS, NDM, MQ
- Industry standard tools such as uDeploy, BitBucket, Teamcity, JIRA
- Experience working on Linux OS
- Proven experience in designing, developing and rolling out complex projects
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data)
- Relationship management skills - ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
- A strong commitment to quality and efficiency
- Knowledge of Flexcube Core Banking infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in Computers, Information Technology or Engineering) / MCA
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs