I am delighted to inform you that we currently have an ideal opportunity for a qualified and experienced Director Clinical Nursing (KASCH) to work in one of the biggest health care facilities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client King Abdullah Specialist Children Hospital under National Guard Health Affairs, Riyadh is a 542 bed pediatric hospital, providing superior medical care as an integrated facility, dedicated to delivering health care services of the highest international standard.They offer exceptional Salary and benefits including:
- Tax-free salary
- Re-contracting Bonus (equivalent to 1 month salary)
- Specialty pay
- Fully furnished Housing Accommodation
- Transportation Services
- 30 days Annual Leave
- 23 Holiday Leave per year (11 Days Eid Al Fitr, 11 Days Hajj and 1 Day Saudi National Day)
- Mid-year Benefits (air ticket + 10 days leave)
- Annual air ticket
- Medical care
- Free uniform & laundry services
- Recreation Services
- Annual merit increase
- Saudi Service Award
- Ensures staff, nursing staff, students, Interns and Residents practice within established policies and procedures and standards of nursing practice and patient care.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Maintains high visibility in clinical areas.
- Staff Management to include recruitment, education, training, evaluation and development, as well as preparation and delegation of work schedules and workflow.
- Reviews, plans, manages and monitors the area budget.
- Develops, modifies and ensures implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in Committees and workgroups as required.
- Actively participates in planning and development of new and expanded programs.
- Develops and implements directorate area strategic plans.
- Maintains high visibility.
- Maintains an open door communication policy for area staff.
- Functions as a mediator and resource person across departmental lines.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plan for the Division of Nursing.
- Maintains all records pertaining to the operation of the area of assignment and generates reports as required.
Education & Research:
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of educational activities to meet the identified needs of managers, nursing and support
- Encourages and provides an environment to support scientific enquiry within a professional practice model.
- Assumes responsibility for own professional growth.
- Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Ensures corrective actions are implemented and maintained when performance deviates from the established policies/standards.
- Develops, implements and participates in Quality Management processes and activities.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that promotes and supports culturally sensitive professional nursing practice.
- Advocates for the needs of the patients and the clinical program; promotes the continuum of care.
- Creates a culture which empowers others to achieve, maximizing individual potential.
- Models skills of negotiation, critical thinking and team building.
- Promotes Hospital and Nursing's missions and demonstrates established values.
- Fosters collaborative relations and mutual understanding.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
- Bachelor Degree (Western standard)
- Masters Degree in Nursing Management (Western Standard)
- Minimum eight (8) years clinical nursing experience which includes five (5) years of progressive administrative positions, and two (2) years in comparable position
- English Language Skills: Level l-Skilled
- Computer Skills: Expert
You are extremely important to MD Talent Search and we further aim to present your credentials to the best possible advantage and achieve a job offer and contract to match your needs. This may require some additional input in order for us to re-write your CV and present your skills summary as per the individual client’s protocols to assure success. Obviously this can take a few days, but once completed, should guarantee you the edge to secure the placement with your employer of choice!
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity .
Tell your friends and we will pay you a fee of US$ 500 - US$ 2,000 for any person who is successfully recruited and deployed as part of our loyalty program.
We look forward to becoming your recruiter of choice.
Let us be of service to you..........