CARE | INTEGRITY | RESPECT | COMMITMENT
Express your interest in the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service Rural Enrolled Nurse Clinical Talent Pool (CQHHS). This EOI form collects a variety of information that will help the Hospital and Health Services (HHS) identify potentially suitable applicants for employment opportunities.
To be eligible for the Clinical Talent Pool, candidates are required to have
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia ( http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/ )
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency, New Zealand citizenship or hold a valid visa with work rights (please include details)
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the clinical talent pool and you will be contacted further by the CQHHS at the time an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences.
The CQHHS may request your participation in other recruitment selection processes (eg. written application, interview etc.) to further determine suitability for employment for specific positions.
- Accommodation support and living away from home allowance (LAFHA) may be negotiable (conditions apply)
- Information on requirements to practice, training, career structure and remuneration ( http://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/work-for-us/clinical/nursing-midwifery/default.asp ) packages in Queensland Health for nurses is available on the website
- Submission of this EOI form is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Queensland Health. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for EOI submissions
- The EOI process is just one avenue of seeking employment with Queensland Health. You also have the option to apply for advertised vacancies via the job search website; or contact Central Queensland Hospital and Health Services (CQHHS) directly to enquire about employment opportunities.
- By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you complete the application form and submit your application for the relevant vacancy via the Smartjobs ( https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobtools/jncustomsearch.jobsearch?in_organid=14904 ) website and follow the process outlined for that vacancy.
- Additionally, the available positions and levels at each location are variable and there is no guarantee that all locations will currently have vacancies.