Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst-18048788
The Senior Software Engineer (Java) will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Apply software engineering best practice methodologies to produce high quality Java applications solving complex business problems.
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to continually review and enhance the appropriate software development methodologies, metric and procedures.
- Work with business analysis and business stakeholders to interpret business requirements into system design
- Establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals.
- Manage development process from design, construction, testing and implementation; provide user and operational support on application to business users.
- Supervise junior team members design and programming standards and principles
- Perform root cause analysis skills, able to quickly analyze and interpret code
- Foster and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, support, testing and development team members
- Be familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns
- In-depth knowledge of Java Programming Language
- Hands-on Experience in using different Spring Frameworks
- Be familiar with Cache server like Gemfire is a plus
- Experience in Linux and shell scripting
- Experience in Oracle/SQL language
- Hands-on Experience in Test Driven Development using Tools like – Junit, Mockito, etc.