Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.About Your Job:
Qatar Executive is currently in need of type rated and current First Officers on A330/A340. You would be joining the world’s best corporate aviation company as our route network grows and expands over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub, where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub-continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.About You:
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory passes/credits)
2. Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
3. Valid Class One Medical
4. English language proficiency level 4 or above
5. Not older than 55 at the time of joining Qatar Executive
6. Minimum of 1,000 hours Multi Crew, Multi-Engine Jet commercial airline experience.
7. Type-rated and currently flying on the A340/A330, with 500 hours minimum on type.
8. Hold a current LPC and had flown the A/C in the past 18 months prior to joining Qatar Executive.
It is a pilots responsibility to make sure all his/her documents are valid and in order, as per regulations. Therefore as a prospective employee of Qatar Executive, it is your duty to inform us in good time of any changes to your documents, and provide copies to Qatar Executive pilot recruitment, in a timely manner.
Failure to provide updated documents while awaiting your start date, and up until your employment starts, may affect your employment with Qatar Executive, the type of course that you will be planned for and therefore the bond that you will have to sign if applicable.Note: you will be required to attach the following: