Business Administration Manager Asia Consumer Operations-18053952
The role is part of the Asia Consumer Operations head business office and specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Asia Consumer Operations Head to plan, organize and manage all aspects of the day to day functioning of that role
- Facilitate, organize material and, where necessary, attend and minute key meetings and track follow ups to completion.
- Work along with the functional leads on key deliverables towards achieving the strategy and road map for consumer operations
- Identify and track impact of initiatives on key drivers. Help prioritize and facilitate execution.
- Program Management – Lead common initiatives across consumer operations functions
- Facilitate budgets for common asks – investments and technology
- Analyze and interprets data, use analytics to share opportunities and progress with senior leaders
- Improve engagement and communication - Help to ensure the regional strategy of the business is effectively disseminated and embedded throughout the regional Operations organization.
- Facilitate effective forums for sharing customer experiences and ideas for significantly improving the experience.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5-7 years experience in financial services industry
- Experience in improvement and reengineering of customer facing processes
- Track record of on-time execution of deliverables and overall adherence to business requirements
- Analytical skills to understand and explain in clear terms complex issues
- Organization skills and Attention to detail
- Effective communication, high energy and ability to work in cross functional teams