Citibank Berhad PG Citigold Junior Relationship Manager-18050263
Relationship Manager is a position of high profile and high integrity with good and wholesome values built into the character. The individual is expected to have strong relationship management skills and be able to work as a team player.
They are primarily responsible to grow the revenue / Asset Under Management (AUM) of the customers from their portfolio. These include deepening and broadening account relationships as well as to market investment / insurance products with the objective of generating revenue for more profitable relationships with main focus on wealth management.
Expanding on new customer base through referrals from customers or through personalized / advisory services provided personally or through the Investment Consultants. To perform outbound calls, sales visit, interact with the affluent / affinity group, to socialize when required, to acquire leads and new accounts (new customers)
Relationship Manager is also responsible in handling clients’ enquiries as well as resolution of complaints. Making sure that they follow through the end to end process of the investigations. They should also ensure that they are the first person their customers contact with when customers have some complaints or new leads or new additional investments. They should always communicate to customers after a resolution has been obtained on an enquiry / complaint. to adopt a “holding hand” policy whether on complaints resolutions or investments executions.
Listed below are performance related objectives:
- On Sales:
- To be personally effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted customer segments through the execution of an effective sales process
- To grow customer numbers and revenue / Assets Under Management (AUM) to meet country business goals, particularly Liability accounts, Investment/Insurance and CitiGold
- To ensure that all templates for MIS purposes are followed and diligently completed for the review of the Sales Manager: List of New Leads/Prospects, Portfolio Management Report, Sales Visit Contact Report, Number of Calls Made, Number of Sales Visits Made, Number of Appointments Made, etc.
- Ensure all Sales/Service triggers in eCRM are closed on a daily basis and achieve Zone 1 in the Customer Contact Rate report
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for individual prospective customers, using internal referrals, customers’ referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads
- Conduct Micro Marketing Events for the purpose of deepening relationships and cross selling
- Actively use Citiplanner, the profiling tool for CitiGold segment in their sales activities
- Conduct early engagement activities in the relationship management sales process. Cross-sell loans, mortgagesand credit cards. Value added service should be given to customers when it comes to cross-selling loans and mortgages, share margin finances, Citibusiness, etc. The specialist of these products should be called to have a joint sales visit together
- On Service:
- Embrace Client 1st value in all customer contacts and actively practice it in the daily huddle
- Ensure that 30 DSP has been executed for all New to Bank CitiGold customers and 1st customer contact is carried out by 1st month
- To improve customer relationships, by adopting an advisory role to provide vale added services by giving advices on investment / insurance, general banking products and the most recent marketing promotional activities
- Guide and educate customers and provide after sales service to strengthen relationships. To ensure customer’s portfolio has optimal products mix and pricing
- Actively introduce customers to Citigold by walking customers through all the banking products, team concept, backup RM and services, e.g. CitiPhone, CGOL, ATM, EDPM, Dispatch services, etc.
- Work with Marketing Department to ensure success of promotional programs. To provide feedback and recommend appropriate changes to Marketing Team / Management
- Maintain close liaison with Service Support to ensure deliverance of consistent high standard of customer service at all times
- On Compliance:
- Adhere to the Account Opening Sales Process and seek manager’s counsel, advice or approval when in doubt
- Adhere to all investment sales processes and seek manager’s counsel, advice or approval when in doubt
- Practice “Know-Your-Customer’ and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ policies prudently and ensure all procedures are carried out as per approved process and in compliance with local and US regulations
- Profile customers using Citiplanner, and assist customers in terms of portfolio objectives and carry out sales based on customer needs
- Complete the Large Transaction Reports for transactions above 1MM or cash deposits of RM100M
- Conduct annual review of Citibank’s investment customers Conduct portfolio review with customers at least every quarter
- Conduct HNWI (USD3MM and above) profile review annually
- Conduct face-to-face with customer above RM10MM annually
- Review all CDD triggered within 50 days. These include PF, HNWI & High Risk customers
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in any field. Additional professional accreditation like Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Persatuan Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia (PKKM) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in banking and/or investment industry
- Well-versed in investment and/or insurance products and services such as equity, bonds, foreign currency and/or life insurance
- Good awareness of competitive environment and economic climate
- Strong initiative in driving business and customers focus
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Confident, intelligent, independent, result oriented and resourceful
- A team player
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- Enjoy meeting people
- Fluent written and spoken English. Ability to speak in Mandarin / Cantonese is an added advantage