Asia Core Banking Platform Lead-18048338
- This job opening is for a team lead position for Asia Core Banking Platform team in CTC, Pune.
As part of the Core Banking’s long strategy, the current non-IP technology Development to be transitioned in a phased manner and insourced into a new development team in CTC, Pune.
Key Deliverable is to build high performant In-Memory Process for Transaction processing, along with that this position is required to review day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation.
- Strong leadership qualities to manage a strong development team, interface with various teams managing projects, releases and environments
- Design and evaluation of the technology platform to improve the efficiency and robustness of Citi’s Core Banking Infrastructure
- Setting up a strong, driven and best-in-class development team well versed with design and development principles, following Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Behaviour Driven Development, Agile project management methodology
- Provide expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Hold accountability for projects delivered by the team members
- Manage project escalations and highlight risks to senior management
- Ability to manage complex projects and conflicting project priorities
- Liaise with Infrastructure partners (DBA, SA etc.) to solve infrastructure related problems on test environments
- Collaborate with other team leads and participate in various site level initiatives in Pune
- 14+ years of experience in Core Java, J2EE, JMS
- Experience in Distributed Cache Management and persistence/synchronization of in-memory Objects
- Proven experience in designing, developing and rolling out complex projects
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- In-depth knowledge of
- Java, JFuse, J2EE, JMS
- Industry standard tools such as uDeploy, BitBucket, Teamcity, JIRA
- Application interfaces (NDM, MQ etc.)
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data)
- Relationship management skills - ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
- A strong commitment to quality and efficiency
- Knowledge of Flexcube Core Banking infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in Computers, Information Technology or Engineering) / MCA
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs