Operations Service Delivery Monitoring-18059674
As part of the migration to the EU Broker Dealer entity CGME’s product portfolio is supposed to significantly increase. As a consequence, the regulatory requirements will increase as well. Implementation of new regulations will become more complex as covering multiple products and the amount of stakeholders and teams locally as well as regionally to be involved in the solutions will be increasing as well.
Closely liaising with various O&T Partners as well as Businesses and Functions will be key.
Job Purpose: This position ensures end to end governance of Market Operations regulatory readiness and client support within the German Franchise. The main functions are:
- Service Delivery Monitoring for Markets
- Daily execution of regulatory reporting oversight control processes
- Ensures the quality and service of outsourced operation function, escalate issues and bring appropriate closure.
- Troubleshoot to resolve systemic issues for clients.
- Support and strengthen Client needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests.
- Perform day-to-day control functions due to outsourced services for Markets products
- Interact with Service Providers (internal/external) related to queries related to Market Operations
- Support Projects execution incl. User acceptance testing related to Markets Operation to ensure continuous compliance with Citi service requirements and regulations.
- Ensure consistent execution and control of Risk Monitoring across all Markets Operation functions from a German franchise point of view in connection with outsourced functions
- Appropriately escalate in a timely manner all risks and issues identified
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation as required by Citi policies
- This role allows strong interaction with multiple internal and external Service Providers within Functions and Business within a global organisation.
- Work in a large and complex organization with a demanding customer base and in a challenging and changing business environment.
- It will provide a deep understanding Market Products and the related regulatory demands
- Frequent Liaise with other Internal Operation teams , Compliance teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience of managing within a highly regulated environment.
- Knowledge of banking Operation processes and Market products.
- Banking Business knowledge
- Goal-oriented and with desire for new challenges
- Self-starting individual with competency to follow through
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility – able to react quickly to changing priorities and timelines
- Service orientation, professionalism, pro-activeness and strong clientfocus
- Takes responsibility and ownership of issues.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer