Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About Your Job:
Qatar Executive is expanding its private aircraft fleet and searching for a professionals who are highly motivated and good related experience for Senior Aircraft Appearance Agent role. These positions carry a highly, regionally competitive, tax-free remuneration package and other benefits associated with the airline industry.
As a Senior Aircraft Appearance Agent, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Qatar Executive aircraft interiors fulfilling the Company's five star image, adhering to the QCAA regulations and QR standards. You will also ensure that the aircraft interior areas are cleaned in accordance with approved practices and materials to provide an exceptionally clean and welcoming interior for Qatar Executive’s clients. Prior to departure.
You will also ensure Qatar Executive’s exceptional interior standards are met until the passenger boarding.
• Clean aircraft cabins, galleys, lavatories, windows, storage compartments and other interior areas as instructed, in accordance with approved procedures immediately following arrival of aircraft in Doha.
• Clean aircraft carpets, throw rugs and curtains external to the aircraft in accordance with approved procedures.
• Maintains exceptionally high cleaning and hygienic standards with the ability to inspect and evaluate the quality of own work.
• Installs aircraft maintenance runners, seat covers and other protective covers, as required following cleaning.
• Ensure removal of aircraft maintenance runners, seat covers and other protective covers immediately prior to aircraft departure.
• Service aircraft cleaning machinery like vacuum cleaners, spray bottles, chemicals and to maintain the stock in the dedicated cleaning trolleys.
• Responsible of ordering of cleaning supplies as required in a timely manner.
• Read and interprets in housecleaning manuals, instructions, task cards and charts for inspection and also to file the documents for later references.
You must hold a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification. Your specialization in aircraft appearance related work and having Technical college diploma specialising in housekeeping will be advantage. You must have at least 3 years relevant experience as housekeeper or room attendant in a 5 star properties. You must have in depth knowledge of housekeeping fundamentals, cleaning tools and cleaning chemicals. Capable of determining the most appropriate tools, equipment and cleansers to perform the task. You will carry out the task for private fleet aircraft such as B747-8 (GenX), A320 Fam (CFM56), A320 Fam (V2500) and A340-200/300 (CFM56). You must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment to all levels in the organization.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: