Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
As Pat M Manager, you will develop and manage in an efficient and effective manner the functions related to the Part-M requirements consisting mainly: -
- Development and the update of the Maintenance programs,
- Set-up and the control of the airworthiness data,
- Monitoring of the deferred defects,
- Efficient archiving of the technical records.
- Contribution and monitoring of technical projects (maintenance inputs, cabin modifications).
- Develop process and procedures and ensure compliance with the company procedures relevant to Part-M requirements for QE Private Fleet.
- Develop and prepare the aircraft and the cabin modification projects to maintain the VVIP high standard
- Prepare business continuity plans pertaining to QE Maintenance Private Fleet section.
- Develop optimized lone-term and short-term maintenance plans.
- Ensure effective development, audit and control of Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) in line with regulatory requirements, manufacturer's recommendations and in-service experience.
- Ensure that the Maintenance Task Operating Plan (MTOP) is reviewed periodically for cost effectiveness and compliance with AMP.
- Ensure that effective control of all Hard Time and Life Limited Components.
- Contribute in ensuring of Continued Airworthiness of QE Private fleet by continuous development, evolution and timely scheduling of Maintenance Requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Evaluate and participate as member of technical I commercial evaluations of technical contracts. Negotiate Maintenance contracts for the outsourced maintenance activities.
- Coordinate with QE OCC and QE Sales Department to maximize ale utilization and minimize the delays in order to contribute to reach global objectives of the company.
- Accountable for the development and documentation of the internal organization for procedures and structures of subordinate staff.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, official and safety regulations, as well as internal and external requirements in their respective field.
- Ensure a feedback reporting system is established, managed and maintained to report noncompliance matters to applicable personnel, management and ultimately the VP.
- Develop and implement solutions for various technical problems related to all assets, including utilities, and support services.
- Plan and prepare the required human and material resources according to the fleet plan provided by the senior leadership.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Management & Leadership
- Establish the section objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Presents KPI, productivity, and progress reports to Senior Management on the projects assigned to the team.
- Support VP QE Technical and Operations in the selection, qualification and supervision of assigned personnel.
- Promote a positive safety culture within the organization.
- Communicate updates on key projects I initiatives that impact the organization.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical or other Engineering disciplines OR
- ICAO Type II license, held for not less than 8 years. Preferred
Private Fleet Aircraft:
- B747-8 (GenX)
- A320 Fam (CFM56)
- A320 Fam (V2500)
- A340-200/300 (CFM56)
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience including 5 years in maintenance planning environment or a CAMO organization and minimum 3 years in management or Supervision level.
- Experience in the maintenance planning and engineering fields.
- Exposure to the management or supervision roles.
- Internal candidates need to have been minimum two years in JE.03/EN.03.
Job Specific Skills:
Sound knowledge of:
- Aircraft and approved data,
- Maintenance concepts,
- Aircraft scheduling,
- Aeronautical regulations (Part-M & Part-145)
- Knowledge of the QCAA, QR and EASA regulations related to Part-M functions is required.
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Command of English language.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Type Training Certificates (Theoretical & Practical)