The FX & Local Markets businesses operate on a global 24-hour basis covering trading centers in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
CSD Desk executes onboarding of Citi’s clients for these businesses primarily through proprietary FX trading platforms, CitiVelocity FX and CitiFX Pulse, other client-facing applications of other Markets Businesses and on Citi Markets’ premium content offering CitiVelocity.com. Services provided by the desk include direct client interaction across client segments on client profile maintenance, issue and query management, and support to internal Sales teams.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join CSD (Client Services Desk) team, supporting Citi’s FXLM businesses globally.
The purpose of this role will be to provide the first line of support to both external & internal customers on Citi’s FX trading platforms, onboard clients on e-trading platforms, perform trading related maintenance activities, and liaise with the business and technology groups in managing the customer experience and relationship.
The successful candidates will join the Client Services team in Belfast and will work with the respective sales groups to provide a high level service across internal and external applications.
The candidate will also be focused on driving forward key efficiency initiatives towards customer onboarding experience.
• Provide a world class support service to a geographically diverse user base
• Develop expertise in the relationships between clients, sales and technology teams
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues globally, sharing information and knowledge effectively
• Strong process awareness and ability to manage incidents, problems and customer escalations
• Ensure all issues are tracked and work closely with business development managers to prioritize resolution
• Collate customer feedback and experience and translate them into new initiatives over process and system optimization
• Embrace the values by upholding and exemplifying the values in daily interactions with internal and external clients
• Monitor the quality and impact of implemented processes/initiatives and recommend changes/enhancements, if any
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of FX/ FX Sales and Trading business
• Coordinates Issue and corrective action management processes, identifying root causes, impacts to business, and steps required. Monitor progress of corrective action plans.
• Coordinates work with SMEs of various technology related processes, as well as with multiple levels of management during BAU risk oversight
• Develops open communication and collaborative interaction with technology areas and multiple groups with influence in the development process.
• Analyzes emerging technology exceptions, risks and supports Technology Managers on solution designs to mitigate business exposure by leveraging expert analytical and technical skills.
• Possesses extensive experience in the application and integration of globally accepted technology standards and technology control solutions to identify opportunities for process improvement. Coordinates alignment of processes across regions, where possible.
• Identify business processes and system improvements in collaboration with Internal / External business users
• Identifies key risk indicators and works with the business on development and challenges business to ensure the correct measures are implemented.
• Ability to work as part of a truly global team.
• First class business training from a well-established team.
• Gain experience in liaising with Trading/Sales and Technology Counterparts.
• Language: Cantonese (Required)
• Basic business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
• Experienced in leading and managing a small team with ability to lead, coach and develop direct reports. Focus on promoting a productive work environment within team and across organization.
• Promotes the professional development of self and others in the team. Proactive in coaching team members and takes opportunity to coach junior staff.
• Drives key business initiatives/programs
• Drives or supports timely and quality delivery of issues and action plans.
• Drives the identification of risk areas, leads and performs risk assessments to deep dive into processes, risks and controls.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to promote positive work relationships
• Ability to think clearly, analyze and resolve problems with good judgment
• Displays a flexible attitude to work
• Understand criticality and core concepts of information security and operational risk/controls
• Essential university degree
• Relevant years of experience
• Experience and/or knowledge of financial & banking industry is a plus
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer