Big Data and Analytics Engineering Lead Analyst-18058849
- The Big Data & Analytics Engineering Lead Analyst will contribute in application design and development aspects with focus on delivering end-to-end solutions. The candidate should have prior hands-on experience with Big Data technologies like kafka (preferable confluent kafka), spark streaming and working knowledge on Big Data tools.
- Contribute to all Applied Engineering activities – requirements gathering, project planning, building, etc.
- Drive the application design, development and delivery of any Big Data based requirements with application team.
- Publish and enforce Hadoop best practices, configuration recommendations, usage design/patterns, and cookbooks to developer community.
- Develop code for any customization/development required including visualizations.
- Coordinate multiple offshore and onshore teams for development, setup and code rollout activities.
- Kafka SME and provide Level-3 technical support for troubleshooting
- Hands-on knowledge of the Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase, Cloudera Manager, Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Kafka, Flume, Python, Shell Scripts, etc.
- Experience with solution architecture, design, development and delivery of a full development life cycle. Experience with detailed level of data analysis using technical tools.
- Should be able to develop code and self-contribute.
- Hands-on working experience with one or more Hadoop distribution from Cloudera, Hortonworks, or MapR.
- Experience with data wrangling tools and BI and reporting technologies – Paxata, Cognos, Datameer, Tableau, Arcadia, etc.
- Understanding of data life cycle – data acquisition, data quality management, data governance, and metadata management.
- Experience in large scale data warehouse implementations and knowledge of ETL technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of building, articulating, and presenting new ideas to technical, non-technical, and business communities.
Education and experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree required, master degree preferred
- 6 to 10 years of experience in relevant technologies.