Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts out Citi and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
A Front office support role within Regulatory Reform Volcker Rule Office interfacing with Trading, Business Unit Managers, Operations and Product Legal representatives.
• The Volcker Rule Office Control team is responsible for the coordination and maintenance of the control and reporting framework to meet Volcker regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include:
• Investigate and resolve Volcker related issues and exceptions by coordinating with trading desks, legal, finance and risk
• Metrics production, review, and distribution for internal consumption and regulatory reporting
• Creation and review of Volcker Covered Funds Tier 1 capital reporting for in scope trading desks
• Coordination of deliverables for internal / external audit reviews
• Responding to internal and regulatory requests and ad-hoc queries
• Function as subject matter experts on Volcker requirements
• Providing regular management updates and status reports
• Present monthly reviews of Volcker metrics and reporting with in scope desks
• Supervise output of external offshore vendor team
• Ongoing maintenance and review of Volcker related desk, client, and product classifications
• Relevant experience working in a front office or operations support environment or in a consulting or project management capacity with a similar remit
• Strong financial markets product knowledge across multiple asset classes
• Must possess excellent written and communications skills and show comfort interfacing with senior stakeholders across trading desks, product control, legal, and technology
• Experience in regulatory reporting / dealing with Regulatory bodies a plus
• Strong investigation and problem solving skills
• Proactive and ability to work under tight deadline pressures across multiple workstreams concurrently
• Demonstrated agility and ability to work within an evolving environment and function
• Experience of supervising operations / middle office functions
• Track record of implementing productivity and control process enhancements
• Sound understanding of the Volcker Rule
|Location:||United States New York New York|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.