Medical Science Liason
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Brandenburg Germany.
The CompanyThe company is a world-leader in genetic diagnostics, working with international pharmaceutical companies.
Role DescriptionWe are currently looking for a Clinical Genetics Liaison in Germany, Brandenburg area.
Responsibilities• Work with healthcare providers, to find optimal strategies
• Stay in contact with external partners in order to gain access to genetic and personalized medicine tests
• Optimize workflow and customer satisfaction
• Assist KOL meetings
• Present case studies and optimal practice references to professionals in the field
• Research and make use of new information in order to improve work processes with customers and partners
• If needed, assist marketing-, sales and other internal teams and managers
• Assist in the development and communication of new information to providers in close collaboration with the Marketing team and
• Communicate about national trends relevant our clients products
• Meet with relevant organizations and potential partners, give scientific presentations
• Support the regional Sales team and provide solutions to fill their needs
• Function as a resource for market intelligence for product development and launch
• Communication with internal departments
Requirements• Master’s degree/PhD in clinical genetics
• Min. 1 year of genetic counseling experience in sales, marketing or lab area
• Understanding of clinical genetics and latest genetic testing technologies (exome, genome sequencing)
• Experience providing scientific/medical support within the genetic diagnostic or biotechnology area as a Medical Advisor or similar role
• Excellent presentation, communication and teaching, as well as analytical skills
• Team player who enjoys working in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment
• Fluent in English, a second European language such as Spanish, French, German etc. would be a plus.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Alexander Dähling.