For projects that are medium/large in scope/complexity, to ensure that specific requirements for changes to applications are met through project management of the end-to-end process. This follows the standard SDLC process of Project Initiation, Definition, Design, Construction, Verification, Implementation and Post Implementation review.
Focusing on but not limited to Citi Netting and UK Faster Payments.
• Analyse proposed changes to include impact on operations/partner systems
• Produce documentation required for each project e.g. Business Case, Business Requirements Document.
• Liaise with various different functional teams e.g. Business Manager, Technology Teams, Testing teams, throughout the SDLC process for initiating activities, providing updates, receiving updates re sign offs etc.
• Ensure testing scope fulfils business requirements including validation of test planning and execution.
• Triage and troubleshoot queries to understand the root cause of system issues.
• Monitor documentation/work being performed for each project throughout the SDLC eg estimates for work to be performed, Technical Specifications, UAT Test Plans etc
• Communicating progress of the project(s) to relevant parties and/or Section Manager, Department Manager and Senior Management
• Providing training and support to Operational staff on system enhancements.
• Ensure quality management system is implemented, maintained and regularly reviewed for process improvements and accuracy
• Interaction with UK Payment Schemes and other member Banks to investigate and triage systems / payment issues.
• Ensure that Operational processes and procedures are fit for purpose to support the compliance of the Products
The jobholder should have:
• Knowledge of assigned product/functional areas or similar products
• Knowledge of market standard payments knowledge
• A good understanding of the project management process
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
• Typically a minimum of extensive years of relevant experience
• Citidirect knowledge an advantage
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer