Head of Servicing for Mission Domains-18066774
Description Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB) has a unique opportunity to leverage its consumer relationships and footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way. Citi is optimizing its relationship structure to realize a fully integrated delivery model with technology at its core, where sales, marketing and product all work in concert on the cross-platform goals of the company to help us deliver a remarkable customer experience. GCB’s U.S. Digital Customer Experience organization is helping to lead the way in Citi’s transformation to become a mobile-first bank and is maniacally focused on delivering a digital experience across our U.S. business that puts the customer at the center. This organization is a rapidly evolving, continuous learning organization that works across our core capabilities or Domains (Save, Invest, Pay, Borrow, Protect, Acquire, Service, Secure, Enable) and business portfolios (Retail, Branded Cards, Mortgage). To help us continue on this journey, we are currently seeking a Head of Servicing for Relationship Domains and a Head of Servicing for Mission Domains. The Heads of Servicing for Mission Domains will manage key members embedded in Journeys to completely revamp servicing communications that go to our Citi Cards, Retail Bank and Mortgage customers. The key characteristics of the ideal candidate for this position are:
- Dynamic Leader – ability to inspire their team to be bold and creative, view challenges as opportunities, and find innovative approaches to achieve goals
- Customer advocate – have customer intuition and continuously think like a customer. Bring the customer voice to all projects and ensure we are delivering communications that are both right for the business and customer
- Communications Strategist – can drive key business priorities through strategic insights, planning, and strong servicing communications tactics
- Influencer – persuasively rally teams, often with different needs and demands, around the customer communication
- Continuous learner/ Digital futurist – curious and constantly learning about the future of digital engagement, digital payments, digital trends, etc. and not only understands our customers’ current challenges, also innovates and explores future needs
- Storyteller – leverage customer stories and perspectives, grounded in data, to build broad empathy for customers’ lives in order to highlight an opportunity or convey the impact of a customer issue, especially as it relates to communications
- Collaborative partner – partner across businesses and facilitate working together across silos in order to harness insights and develop communications solutions that are best for the customer and align to Citi’s mission
- Data-driven mindset – anchor decisions in analytics and drive accountability of the customer communications through data and metrics
- Brand ambassador – strong advocate of Citi products and services, both internally and externally
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Head of Servicing for Mission Domains role will report directly into the Head of Servicing Communications Strategy & CCOE and be a key member in continuing to develop the strategy for delivering a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels. This individual will be responsible for understanding and connecting strategy across the Borrow, Pay, Save & Invest and Protect Domains and managing a team of Domains Servicing Communications Leads, who will be the primary servicing communications liaisons with 3-4 of the Journey teams each and responsible for setting the vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver the best in class customer communications for Citi Card, Retail Bank and Mortgage customers. The Head will also be embedded into several journeys as well. This is a unique opportunity to make a customer facing impact in communications which are critical touch points and provide an opportunity to reinforce “Citi is at your side”. Core responsibilities include: (a) partnership across the business, domains, delivery and legal/compliance teams, (b) communications strategy & development, (c) serving as an expert in their domains to deliver customer communication that address customer needs, (d) budget management for communications across the domain. The Head of Servicing for Relationship Domains and the Head of Servicing for Mission Domains are specifically responsible for:
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand resp
- Partnering with other Servicing Communications Heads, Domain Heads, Journey Owners, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to ensure a seamless experience for customers and reduce Citi’s exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
- Manage team and be able to identify, rationalize, overhaul, and create servicing communications based on customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights.
- Work with the Head of Servicing Communications Strategy & CCOE as well as other Servicing Communications colleagues to help develop a Communications Strategy that will achieve the following:
o Digital First Customer Interactions: Leverage digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience and drive Digital Self Service
o Differentiate How We Communicate: Make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the info they need
o Deepen Customer Loyalty: Create Citi preference by demonstrating value and increasing delight via differentiated servicing strategies
o Drive Key Business Metrics: Increasing Digital Engagement, driving Digital Self Service, improving NPS, enabling Call Deflection
- Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency (CCOE), Servicing Delivery teams, and product teams to ensure the creative strategy is executed cohesively across relevant channels.
- Have the skillset to both help write communications, as well as evaluate if the communication is adhering to the strategy, principles, and guidelines for Servicing Communications and brand work. Ensure communications threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, SMS, etc) while executing flawlessly.
- Review creative, content and copy with an eye for customer experience and copywriting - ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
- Provide guidance and partner with other Servicing teams on messaging and tone that should be implemented across servicing communications.
- Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
- Succeed against identified metrics, manage budget, and ensure key stakeholders are effectively working together.
Digital Marketing Grp Manager
- 7+ years in Business, Customer Experience, Communications, or Marketing Strategy
- Superb storytelling, PowerPoint, writing, and presentation skills
- Strategic orientation with proven ability to understand larger landscape, but delve into details in order to ensure that we are connecting the dots between different projects
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles.
- The ability to identify, source, and analyze data and information from available sources primary and secondary), identify trends, join the dots and draw conclusions to inform key business decisions.
- Strong customer centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Passion and knowledge of digital customer experience best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Knowledge of mobile first principles.
- Adaptable, Bold, Collaborative, Courageous and Determined and operates with a lot of Empathy both in internal interactions and for the customer
- Strong leader, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
- Self-Aware and comfortable operating in a highly matrix, complex arena
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.