You will be part of the TTS Trade processing team in Shanghai Branch. The functions covered by the unit include processing of Cross Border trade and China Domestic trade transaction for our valued clients.
- Process trade transaction with high standard to meet KPI
- Delivers as per Service Level Agreement. Ensure service quality is maintained
- Meet required productivity metrics set for the team
- Ensure tracking and monitoring and reporting,
- Accurate and timely resolutions of issues and exception raised
Risk and Control
- Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures
- Maintain performance metrics to track defects, productivity. Measure Projects.
- Support/ participate in new projects and ensure smooth cut over with minimized risks – internal and external
- Participate in cross functional projects at unit level
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree holder or relevant professional certification
- 2 years Working experience is preferred
Skills and Competencies
- A recognized Bachelor Degree in Banking, Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Management.
- University graduates with a minimum of Second Class will be given preference.
- Good command of English with the ability to read, write and speak. This is essential.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Analytical/thought process driven
- Ability to grasp diverse systems and software
- Able to work in a team environment
- Adaptable to change and to work under pressure and dateline
- Customer focused, enthusiastic and flexible
- Should be open to working staggered hour/shift/ over weekend and on public holidays