Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst-18047974
- Credit eTrading team delivers etrading strategy & provides market connectivity, price distribution, order management, RFQ management, algo trading capability and STP for global credit business across all products.
Required Technical Skills
- Must be familiar with Java/J2EE, good understanding of Java fundamental
- Must be familiar with one of data base
- Experience on QuickFixJ is a plus
- Linux shell skill is a plus
- Experience in system/software performance analysis is a plus
Required Non-Technical Skills
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Work under pressure, manage conflicts and challenges.
- Must demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving skills