Operations and Technology 2019 Summer Analyst Malaysia-18069152
Description You're the brains behind our work
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and take the first steps towards a long-term career here.
Citi is looking for Summer Interns to join the Operations & Technology Summer Analyst Program (Malaysia). Our Summer Analyst program embodies the breadth of Citi. Tomorrow's leaders will be able to activate a broad understanding of the operational processes and how businesses leverage technology to achieve success for our businesses.
The Summer Program is an exclusive 9 to10 weeks’ internship program. It aims at selecting the best students to build a pipeline of candidates for our Operation and Technology Management Associate and Analyst Programs. It is an opportunity for you to experience Citi; you will be part of a structured internship program; where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics; to help you to develop both hard and soft skills and to learn the fundamentals of banking industry.
We provide you with knowledge and skills you need to succeed During the Summer Program, you will receive on-the-job training, engage with senior leaders and participate in professional development sessions including lunch talks with managers; soft and technical skills training; etc. At the end of the internship; candidates who perform exceptionally and exceed expectations will be considered and propelled ahead of their peers in the selection process for the full-time Management Associate Program.
Your time here will look something like this
- Rapidly assimilate to the home business and come up the knowledge curve
- Engage effectively with Managers and partners to ensure the highest standards in meeting internship deliverables
- Collaborate and network with fellow summer interns to provide real business solutions; culminating in a presentation to business managers
We want to hear from you if:
- A Malaysian citizen.
- You are in your penultimate or final year of university; studying any discipline (Undergraduate or Master’s degree) at a top academic institution; on track to graduate with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours or CGPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a keen interest process, technology innovation and banking industry
Who we think will be a great fit
If you are highly motivated and results-oriented; the Summer Analyst Program is a great step forward in your career. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring interns who want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Excellent analytical; communication; and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively, a problem solver who offers solution on how to process business efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making