ICG Markets APAC FXLM Institutional Sales Business Manager-18069136
- Manage and liaise with global, region, countries and finance organizations, and provide oversight for risk and control oversight, business initiatives, revenue, and expense management for APAC FXLM Institutional Sales.
- This business management role supports the Singapore FXLM Institutional Sales business but also has regional business management responsibilities.
- The individual will report and work closely with the APAC Regional FXLM Sales Business Manager to
- Management and production of Business Reporting (Design of MIS reports, Revenue reconciliations, salesperson productivity analysis)
- Perform all periodic risk and control oriented tasks for the Singapore based business (involves MCA testing, business reporting, policy tracking and implementation etc).
- Strengthen oversight on Risk and Governance for the region (Conduct Risk MCA management, roll out and tracking of internal polices for deals execution etc.)
- Drive Operational Efficiency (Infrastructure Management, partner with Middle Office, work towards delivering a consistent and efficient operational framework)
- Implement Regulatory Change management projects
- To work closely with associated stakeholders such as the global COO for Institutional Sales, EMEA and NAM regional business managers, and senior business sponsors to support key initiatives
- Take the lead in supporting business and strategic initiatives across the franchise, with specific focus on the FXLM business
- Work closely with Senior Management and Product/Business heads in ensuring smooth and efficient functioning of the franchise
- Be pro-active in identifying issues and formulating and implementing recommendations/solutions to senior management team
- Develop knowledge on the market-place, industries and clients
- Be sensitive and alert to legal, regulatory, political or other general market developments that may have adverse implications on the Firm’s position or customer relationships and/or general business standing of the Firm.
- Alert management to such changes and help draw and implement strategies to counter the negative impact of these changes
Business Qualification preferred
- Relevant experience and knowledge preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience
- Strong communication, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to work hard, positive attitude
- Excellent performance track record on business growth and people management
- International exposure and ability to work with different cultures a plus
- Ability to manage first in class processes
- Establish strong cross-franchise partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal skills & people developer
- High professional standards
- Ability to navigate vast amounts of complex data easily