Registered Client Service Associate-18067933
- Efficiently manage inquiries from CWM FAs and Clients for New Account Opening/Asset Transition
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, combined with an understanding of regulatory requirements are required to perform job functions.
- Interprets procedures/ instructions to resolve problems within established policies and procedures, while adhering to banking and brokerage regulatory requirements
- Works under little to no direct supervision while performing job duties
- As required, may train lower level team members
- Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives; and, impacts the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided
- Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing MS Office, web based and other desktop applications
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance
- Knowledge of investments, banking, and credit products preferred Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with various groups including sales, service, operations, and compliance
- Demonstrate initiative without compromising compliance or confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills per the needs of FA teams and clients
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Qualifications and Education:
- Licensing Required: Series 6/63 or 7/66 (All new hires are required to obtain Series 7/66 licenses)
- BA/BS Degree and relevant financial services experience preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in the financial industry is preferable
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.