Supply Chain Planner
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Vlaams-Brabant Belgium.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Supply Chain Planner you will work within the medical devices business unit of the organization. You will be responsible for supply chain planning to ensure the availability of products and optimize inventory management. In addition, you will get the opportunity to actively participate in continuous improvement projects.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Supply Chain Planner your responsibilities include:
- Replenishment planning of products to optimize service levels
- Participation in the S&OP process together with other business units such as Marketing and Finance
- Coordinating changes within your portfolio and maintain the phase in/phase out process
- Updating inventory and master data targets in the supply chain system
- Inventory analysis for the forecast and providing feedback towards the Finance department
- Active involvement in continuous improvement projects to optimize processes and end-results of availability and cost-efficiency
Requirements- Master degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry
- A good understanding of inventory management and supply chain planning processes
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Preferably, experience with Lean tools and continuous improvement projects
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.