Global Supply Planner
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Global Supply Planner you will be responsible for supply and demand planning processes and inventory management. This with the focus on ensuring optimal product availability, minimizing inventory costs and the optimization of inventory levels. In addition, you will be involved in continuous improvement projects for related supply chain processes in the organization.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Global Supply Planner your responsibilities include:
- Participate in the S&OP process with Demand Planning and other business units in the organization (such as Finance and Marketing)
- Supply and demand planning
- Coordinate the delivery of materials, ingredients and products in collaboration with other departments
- Communication with global suppliers in different countries (such as Italy, Germany, America etc.)
- Inventory management to ensure optimal product availability, minimize inventory costs and optimize inventory levels
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for supply chain processes
Requirements- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Supply chain, Business Administration or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within a regulated environment such as the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- A good understanding of supply, demand and inventory management
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Fluent in English and Dutch (fluency of more languages is a plus)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.