Global Supply Chain Planner
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Global Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for balancing demand and supply. You will be in contact with different business units, finance, operations and several logistic teams in the organization.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Global Supply Chain Planner your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the S&OP cycle for long-term planning
- Preparation and execution of S&OP meetings
- Analysis of forecast, demand patterns and market trends
- Maintaining global standards for forecast and using S&OP tools to align demand and supply with functional areas in the organization
- Representation in the organization on relevant topics/projects related to S&OP
Requirements- A bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of five years of experience with planning, preferably with S&OP
- Experience with working in a global matrix organization
- Knowledge of
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.