SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur Production & Manufacturing site in Breda receives its drug products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then assembled, labeled and packed country-specific, stored and shipped to various countries worldwide.
Role DescriptionCurrently we are looking for a Packaging Engineer to support the development, qualification and implementation of secondary and tertiary packaging intended for new product introductions and continuous improvements.
- Create and revise Packaging Component Specifications if required
- Create technical reports such as Test Protocols, Reports and Assessments
- Coordinate change of documentation according Change Control procedures
- Coordinate packaging component testing on site or at external test labs
- Create, review and approve testing protocol and reports as required
- Develop test material; coordinate test material order and inventory
- Assist in trouble shooting and lead investigation on Packaging Component problems for areas like production, warehouse, incoming inspection
- Develop expertise on packaging components used on site
- Develop and improve technical contact with existing approved suppliers
- Lead or contribute to projects related to packaging component optimization or new packaging introductions
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (i.e. QA, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Equipment Engineering and Validation Engineering)
Requirements- Degree in (Packaging) Engineering and/or related professional experience in (Pharmaceutical) Packaging Engineering
- Excellent organizational, project management, technical problem solving skilss
- Good communication (written and verbal in English) skills
- Ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.