French Customer Service Agent
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world.
Role DescriptionAs the Front Office Employee you are the first point of contact for customers in French and English.
Responsibilities- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service
- Call- and mail handling with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develops and maintain good relationships with internal/external
customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital,
distributor etc, other ABR departments), and LSPs
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems
within our procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure
customers are satisfied.
- Discusses, accepts, enters and follows up on customer service
- Identifies & Initiates process improvements to decrease number of
- Executes track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and
signs off reports
- Executes returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up
Customer Master Data
- Sets-up new customer; Initiates (e-)form, follows-up with affiliate and
the new customer, and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintains and updates Customer Master Data requests.
Requirements- MBO 4 and higher
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse,
international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business
systems) like MS-Office
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer and services focused
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both in oral and written communication
- Native French speaking
- High quality standards with regards to work
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.