Market Researcher (16/24u)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyYou will be working in the marketing department.
Role DescriptionThe role is of market research is all about data. You will plan, implement, control, analyse and report on information you will gather for the client.
Responsibilities- Perform analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, competitor assessments, marketing practices and trends, and prepares forecasts and recommendations.
- Research market conditions in assigned areas todetermine potential sales of a product or service.
- Keep informed about developments in the government, military, economic,scientific, political, industrial, and international fields as they apply to the organization's future marketing plans.
- Gather data oncompetitors and analyzes their strategies, prices, sales, and method of operation.
- Collect and maintains information on the requirements, organization, budget, and preferences of prospective customers and competitors.
- Organize information to assist inanalyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of new products or services.
- May compile and analyze statistical data on past sales and trends to forecast future trends and state-of-the-art changes.
Requirements- Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- Good analytical and numerical skill
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 3+ Years of experience as researcher
- Good interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Suleyman Ekiz.