Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager- Germany, Austria and Switzerland to be based in Frankfurt and have responsibility for the development, planning and implementation of the marketing communications strategy. Reporting to the Country Manager your main aim will be to drive the brand and revenue across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You will proactively propose well-conceived initiatives to maximize all available marketing, PR and communications tools within your region and ensure compliance to the overall brand and commercial strategy, ensuring that all activities are performed to plan and budget.
- Design and implementation of the integrated marketing strategy to deliver growth by identifying and targeting new customers and maximizing existing customer’s relationships
- Ensure all marketing communications collateral and brand exposure are in line with Qatar Airways guidelines
- Plan and carry out all marketing campaigns whilst maintaining accurate records of budget expenditure being a significant contributor to the overall business strategy
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys
- Manage external marketing and PR agencies
- Manage internal and external events and exhibitions as well as attending out of hours events where needed
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent industry recognized diploma or qualification (preference to a degree in Marketing or Communications)
- At least five years's experience in a similar marketing role and experience managing a team
- Extensive experience managing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns ideally within the airline industry on multiple markets or a multicultural environment
- Experience in brand and trade marketing and within an integrated marketing role
- Experience running events
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience managing and coaching a team
- Excellent computer proficiency - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of the local market
- Flexibility for travel across Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV