Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will be responsible for the smooth operation of Vehicle and Driver Dispatching and vehicle staging area marshaling/control in support of Qatar Airways Group transportation operations.
- Provide internal and or external customer service, whether face-to-face, through e-mails, and or over the phone, at a level that either meets or exceeds expectations to support the customers.
- Provide driver and vehicle dispatching day to day activities.
- Provide vehicle staging area marshalling/control.
- Provide a single point of contact for drivers and department management.
- Provide real-time solutions to resolve minor issues that may occur during a shift.
- Frequent communication with department management team regarding fleet and driver status to ensure quality service is provided at all times.
- Communicates all obstacles, poor driver performance, and operational issues to Lead Transport Officer.
- Ensures accuracy and completion of all data entry procedures and/ or reports that pertain to daily shift dispatch operations.
- Stay up-to-date with the contents, processes, and procedures within all Standard Operating Procedures that pertain to the Transportation Operations Section to ensure full understanding of all.
- Provide department management Continuous Improvement initiatives/suggestions whenever possible.
- Assist in providing On-The-Job Training to team new joiners as required by department management.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
You should hold relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification with minimum 3 years of job related experience. You should have experience including either Automated Fleet and or Transportation Management Systems. You should have experience with passenger Transportation Support Services/Business within the GCC. Working experience within the aviation industry will be preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge with Urban Bus and or Urban Taxi Dispatching Models.
- Strong customer service interactive abilities.
- Intermediate or higher computer software utilization capabilities.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English language.
- Competent problem solving capabilities.
- Work in a team environment.
- Ability to set clear self-workflow.
- Ability to multitask.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport