Wee currently have an exciting opening for a Consultant in Pediatric Anesthesia at King Fahad Medical City in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
King Fahad Medical City is a massive complex and one of the most advanced medical facilities in the Middle East with a total capacity of 1200 beds.
If you meet the criteria listed below and would like to apply, kindly forward us a copy of your latest CV detailing your qualifications & experience.
They are offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries depending on the Hospital’s review and evaluation of your credentials, qualifications and experience.
1) Performing the professional duties of a specialist in accordance with the delineation of the scope of care and privileges as recommended by the Chief of department and approved by the Credentials Committee.
2) Performing his/her duties in the outpatient clinic according to CPP of KFMC OPD.
3) Providing the needed care to his/her patients in the wards.
4) Performing the needed procedures according to the privileging.
5) Providing consultation services to the in and out patient services in his/her area of expertise.
6) Sharing in the on-call duties as per the duty schedule according the KFMC CPP.
7) Supervising the work of the assistant and/or associate consultants, professional development of the junior physicians and interns, and provides his/her evaluation of their work at the request of the Chief of Service.
8) Assuring performing medical documentation and charting in a legible and professional way and to supervise the documentation of the rest of the team.
9) Communicating clearly and effectively with colleagues and patients.
10) Working as a member of the team and to share administrative responsibilities.
11) Undertaking administrative duties whenever needed associated with the care of his/her patients under the direction of the division head.
12) Providing patient and family education according to patient's status and needs.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of working experience after specialty qualification.
You are extremely important to MD Talent Search and we further aim to present your credentials to the best possible advantage and achieve a job offer and contract to match your needs. This may require some additional input in order for us to re-write your CV and present your skills summary as per the individual client’s protocols. Obviously this can take a few days, but once completed, should give you the edge to secure the placement with your employer of choice!
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
Finally, we believe in mutual reward systems! When you refer a candidate (in any specialty) to MD TALENT SEARCH who is successfully recruited and deployed, the bonus payment of anywhere from $ 500 to $ 1,000 is part of our exciting loyalty strategy and vision which shows our commitment and partnership with you!
|Location:||Saudi Arabia Riyadh|
|Salary:||Highly Competitive SAR per year|
Healthcare and Medical
This career opportunity is no longer open.
Please search for current vacancies here.