Customer Service Representative
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
Role DescriptionWe are looking for a Logistics and Distribution Representative focusing on delivering continuous improvements across the supply chain.
ResponsibilitiesIn this exciting and diverse role, you will be part of a pharmaceutical company. Your team is accountable for end-to-end logistics delivery and order management in order to deliver medicines from manufacturing plants to patients on time.
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Call- and mail handling with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develops and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor etc, other ABR departments), and LSPs
Requirements- Knowledge of Customer Service and Logistics operations, with relevant work experience in a similar role,
- Qualification in a supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, or operational management
- Interpersonal & influencing skills at all levels, both internally & externally,
- Strong team player with own-it-mindset,
- Customer oriented mindset and behavior,
- Analyse information and provide sufficient basis for making decisions,
- Systems Knowledge, including SAP is an asset,
- Experience in operating within a GMP/GDP environment is an asset,
- Fluency in English. French and Dutch would be an advantage, but not mandatory;
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.