Applications Development Manager-18069151
- Manage development team with around 50 team members located in SH including resourcing, budgeting, travelling, client management, project management, etc.
- Collaborate with global management team from including but not limited US, Canada, UK, Israel. Build strong trust and relationship with global stakeholders.
- Collaborate with local and global stakeholders like QA team, production support team, environment management team, DBA team, etc. to ensure project stability and productivity.
- Responsible to improve the Engineering Excellence standard of SH team
- Being able to manage global management team’s expectation and satisfaction.
- Being able to manage SH dev team book of work.
- Learn mortgage back securitize business domain knowledge in global tier-1 bank
- Build the experience of working in global development teams
- Have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE, Mathematics or related majors
- With Financial knowledge or background is a plus
- 10+ years working experience in software development team and 5+ years acting as a leader role.
- Strong .Net development skill. Can read and review .Net code on demand.
- Strong English communication skill. Can talk with global team independently. Can travel and work in NY/London by your own for 4 weeks.
- Strong communication skill. Can balance and negotiate with different teams in order to achieve the strategic goals.
- Ability to work in an Agile project. Able to drive project from Agile point of view.
- Strong logical skillset. Has the sense to adopt the fast changing environment.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Having the experience of driving global project as an owner is a plus.