Manager Custody Shared Service IT Quality Senior Analyst Shanghai-18055138
- As a UAT Environment Support of Global Custody Technology, this is part of global ICG – Markets & Securities Services Technology. This role will be responsible for providing support for the testing and release activities across QA and UAT Custody applications on the IBM Mainframe CICS based applications.
- The team will provide support for the QA and UAT Online/Batch functionality on a daily basis and part of DEV environments. They will be working closely with the Developers, QA, Business testers, Production Support and CTI teams. Functions include building/rebuilding environments on IBM Mainframe based applications, performing configuration changes, communications testing, first level of investigation for issues encountered during testing. The environment performance analysis and application issue investigation will also have to be undertaken.
- It will need to cover part of mainframe software configuration management’s work during Shanghai daytime including such as package promote ,demote and so on.
- We are looking for experienced and highly motivated individual with a Development/System Programmer or Support background and experience on IBM mainframe CICS applications.
- The role will allow the candidate to develop their business and technical skills and in addition gain exposure to an application, which is at the forefront of business and technical change in MSST Custody Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience of supporting Test/Production IBM mainframes CICS based applications
- Knowledge of complex platform testing
- Experience of supporting customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IBM Skills required (minimum 3 years’ experience): TSO, CICS, DB2, IBM MQ for z/OS, VSAM, JCL, Changeman ZMF
- Skills that would be useful: TWS, COBOL, NDM, SELCOPY, OMEGAMON, DFSORT, REXX,IPCS
- Transact SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MQ, Endevor, Software deployment tools