Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst
Competitive Salary Offered
Citigroup Markets and Banking’s Foreign Exchange eCommerce team is a high-intensity product development unit that defines, designs and develops critical front-office applications for the Global FX and Local Markets business.
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst will be part of the Development team that is responsible for delivering projects within the space of front-office Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets (MM), Derivatives, Fixed Incomes (FI) applications including models and Risk Management tools.
• Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned
• Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
• Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
• Do peer code reviews
• Actively assist Support team wherever required
• Assist Project Manager in coordinating with business analysts and user communities to define requirements
• Actively assist Project Manager to deliver quality output
• Together with the team contribute to innovative and best-in-class solutions for our business
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• UI Development experience with Bootstrap, Backbone, AngularJS
• Well versed with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
• Thorough knowledge of Java 8 concepts , collections, Multi-Threading, HTTP, JDBC
• Exposure to an industry-standard databases (Oracle or Sybase) on a UNIX platform with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
• Awareness of application servers/webservers (Weblogic /WebSphere)
• Work experience in testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG
• Work experience on the transactional applications for low latency, high availability uses is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications in Engineering stream with a very good academic record.
Please ensure you attach an up-to-date CV, detailing how you meet the essential criteria for this role.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing Date: 10 August 2018