Mississauga, ON: Bilingual Consumer Customer Service & Credit Associate (Bilingual French/English REQUIRED)-18074898
Consumer and Credit Customer Service Associate - Bilingual French/English REQUIRED
- Process incoming credit applications, facilitate credit line increase requests and authorizations for sales
- Resolve client issues at the first point of contact or escalate to appropriate level for resolution; Provide proactive retention of accounts when dissatisfied customer calls are received.
- Ascertain and analyze customer billing inquiries, determine action and perform necessary steps for immediate corrective action or obtain clear and concise information for further research and resolution
- Promote and foster teamwork and good morale.
- Receives customer information on a variety of topics and forwards complete and accurate messages to the appropriate departments; Limit potential loss and customer hardship through front line fraud detection and investigation.
- Supports the Consumer team efforts by meeting individual and department service objectives (i.e. phone schedule adherence, phone productivity, quality, accuracy, etc.)
- Assists the Operations Management team with other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of one year experience in customer service, sales, credit, or call centre environment
- Fluency in French and English communication is required
- Positive, enthusiastic, customer service orientation; works well in a team environment
- High concentration/energy levels required
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work shifts as assigned within extended hours operation including statutory holidays and weekends- (8 am to 9 pm –Regular business days and 8 am to 6 pm on weekends)
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence