Senior Non-Employee Onboarding Coordinator-18074833
The Business Intermediate Analyst (“Senior Onboarding Coordinator”), acts as senior member of the on-boarding team:
- Checker for all EMEA Onboarding work, incorporating both Tech and Non Tech.
- Responsible for the maintaining Onboarding documentation, incorporating HR Control and Compliance updates.
- Act as a deputy for the Onboarding team lead, covering planned and unplanned absence as first point of contact. Includes responsibility for training and acting as mentor for all new recruits in the EMEA Onboarding team.
- Partner with NAM Reporting on all MCA testing, alongside other Risk and Control activity.
- Owns Data Validation weekly files, ensuring corrections are made and systemic issues fixed.
- Acts as Fieldglass SME across the team, attending global enhancement calls and seeking to identify opportunities for the region.
- Key in driving the ideas across the onboarding team to re-engineer work and feed the ideas with solutions to the Regional Head and the Head of Re-engineering.
- Act as a principal Onboarder for defined business area across EMEA including the following:
- Performs On-boarding, maintenance and Offboarding activities for designated BU(s)
- Maintenance of accurate system data during Non-Employee life cycle, including verification of all funding approvals
- Act as SME for business area regarding Non-Employee Management, including wide spectrum of Senior Stakeholders (e.g. CIO CoS)
- Understand, interpret and ensure compliance to Citi Policies regarding Non-Employee Management
- Ensure Stakeholders follow documented processes regarding Non-Employee Management
- Managing and prioritizing a workload of queries to resolution within SLAs including emails and telephone calls
- Identifying, delivering and supporting process improvements, automation, quality/controls around operational and team excellence
This Role will sit within the EMEA Non-Employee Staffing Office within the Citi Shared Services organization.
The Non-Employee Staffing Office functions as a centralised model in support of all Citi businesses to deliver a best in class service to its clients. The Program utilizes a centralised recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the market place. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralised allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables.
The EMEA Non Employee Staffing Office’s scope includes support across all the businesses in EMEA and all the geographies. The Recruitment Lead will have responsibility for supporting a high volume of recruitment of Temporary Workers and Contractors across EMEA.
The requirements and responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for ensuring US Support team of 3 Resources achieves processing of data changes within 24 hours from receipt, terminations processed 24 hours from date of termination and all renewals processed within 48 hours from time of approval or SOW. Identify issues that are trending within work of the team, perform a root cause analysis and propose solutions.
- Support Onboarding team lead with certain project initiatives such as deployment of end-to-end Contractor life cycle system, i.e. Fieldglass across remaining EMEA countries.
- For assigned business area:
- Ensure all resources are On-boarded in compliance with Citi’s due diligence process and done so within 3 days, including clearance and authorization to start (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance and Work Order finalization).
- Establishing all Work Order (Time and Material and Fixed Price) within the appropriate system
- Maintaining proper reporting on all Statements of Work (SoW) and develop partnerships with Procurement and external third parties to ensure supporting contracts available.
- Client management to socialise the new engagement model, including approach and SLAs. Relationship building with key end users and Chiefs of Staff within designated business area.
- Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management in line with Resource and Location strategy.
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
Opportunity to cross train and rotate across multiple roles within the EMEA Non-Employee Staffing Office.There are a large number of system interfaces and so the position involves significant interaction with other groups, and the opportunity to learn and understand the Firm's business processes and applications architecture. With the user group spread both geographically and across a number of business areas, this position offers the opportunity for personal development, enhancement of business and technical skills and potential for career advancement. Opportunity to gain exposure to the day-to-day management of a small team in a service delivery environment.
- Extensive years of experience working in an Onboarding role or Staffing industry experience on the Buy or Sell side
- Extensive years of experience of Relationship management - including internal and external clients/stakeholders
- Experience of using MS Excel to present data and/or create reports
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools e.g. Fieldglass, including implementation and organizational change experience
- Experience of training and mentoring new team members
- Experience of understanding and applying policies and labour laws to work
- Experience of working within and for a multi –geography team and Clients
- Extensive years of experience working in an admin or business office environment with the use of in-house computer systems.
- Experience of managing staff or the day-to-day delivery of SLAs for a team.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly computer literate and able to learn new applications quickly.
- Able to grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge.
- Relationship Management
- Well development problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and detail orientation
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Clients come first - build long term relationships with clients by putting their interests first.
- Work collaboratively to get the job done.
- Accuracy and attention to detail - pays particular attention to detail and accurate data/work.
- There is always a better way - seek opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Adaptability - flexible approach and attitude to role with a willingness to adapt to needs and demands of business.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer