BA / PM for Client Profitability-18070973
Description About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Job Description: Looking for a strong and confident individual who is willing to learn and explore outside the box in defining Key Performance Indicator and simplifying complex data connector and models exhibited by Business. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Business/Data Analyst who can help Technology Teams to path of success. The role will focus on defining and designing system requirements, driving technical architecture and delivery of technical projects, therefore, strong communication and analytical skills are required to be successful for this part of the role The ideal candidate will have to understand data requirements and strategy that drives business vision and would have a dedication to produce high-quality output towards successful deliverables. The candidate will have to partner with senior business stakeholders, cross product technology teams, development leads and leadership team on a day-to-day basis to help ensure to facilitate, communicate, develop trust and transparency. Key Responsibilities:
- BA PM to join Cross Product Technology Team, who will drive Client Profitability Business deliverables, will lead and participate in the full development lifecycle from concept through implementation
- Strong experience with Institutional Client Analytics - Able to analyze and define data to identify risks and opportunities of potential logic
- Strong experience in defining the UI for the different Client analytics parameters for Institutional Market Sales
- Strong Suggestive / Predictive Data Analysis background - Provide data and analyses in a timely manner and verify the accuracy of data analyses
- Acts as Product Owner in defining business and functional requirements and user stories
- Proactively involve in identifying data issues within data environment
- Liaison between Business and Technology teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members
- Identify and understand business strategy, issues and opportunities and assist business / technology stakeholders in meeting timelines
- Provide support across the full software development lifecycle (analysis, design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, user test, coordination, release and pre/post implementation support)
- Actively identify and manage risks and issues, working with disparate teams to create mitigation plans and follow-through to resolution
- Will be responsible for project delivery, timelines and status updates to senior management team in technology and business
- Work in partnership with business and technical leads in driving deliverable scope and expectations
- Continually communicate with stakeholder’s status of deliverables and potential risks to completion of the project.
- Analyzing model output to find the story within the data and then communicating results to senior stakeholders
Qualifications Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in financial industry – especially Market Clients Sales and Analytics background.
- Experience with suggestion / predictive analytics for Client data.
- Must have knowledge in leading the model definition process and serving as a business analyst to collect and analyze data for use in our analytical models with working experience as data analyst or analytical specialist
- Thorough knowledge of Finance and Balance Sheets
- General Ledger knowledge is a plus
- Strong Understanding of GAAP and Basel III concepts is a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge on QlikView / Cognos is plus
- Experience and understanding of consolidation accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience and understanding of specific business models and practices
- Developing integrated revenue and expense analysis, projections, reports and presentations
- Advanced Excel skills utilizing large data sets
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.