GF Planning and Analysis Manager-18074770
Citi Branded Cards is one of the largest credit card businesses in the world. It continues to expand
and innovate the ways in which card members can integrate rewards and social networking.
Cards Personal Loans are unsecured loans advanced on basis of customers’ credit history and ability to repay, with repayment through fixed amount instalments over a fixed term. It comprises of 2 key products: Ready Credit and Personal Loans (RCPL).
Both Branded Cards and Personal Loans are managed by the Regional Cards and Personal Loans product within Citi Global Consumer Group. The region oversees 16 countries across Asia Pacific and EMEA (Asia).
This role is part of Consumer Banking Finance Asia regional planning and analysis organization in Singapore supporting the Regional Cards and Personal Loans division. The incumbent will work closely with various Finance functions including in-country Finance, COE team in Mumbai, regional consumer banking Finance, and global Finance groups to drive performance management and business strategies across Asia. He/She is responsible for consolidating and obtaining a regional view of the business to support decision-making by internal stakeholders.
This is an individual contributor position reporting into to the SVP Finance, Cards and Personal Loans, based in Singapore.
- Create a framework to ensure robust performance management of the Cards and Personal Loan business in Asia, providing insight into the performance and drivers of the business through financial analysis and leading financial metrics.
- Monitor and perform analysis on key performance indicators including revenue, expenses, margins, volume, cost initiatives, investments, financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Provide financial analysis to assist business in managing performance, decision making and control
- Drive financial reporting structure and data integrity for Cards and Personal Loans business in the region. Develop tools to improve process time and more creative analysis of business performance
- Provide insight into areas of underperformance and proposed corrective actions
- Promote financial discipline within the region, ensure quality and integrity of the financial data for Cards and Personal Loans. Strengthen the controls over data quality
- Work closely with in-country Finance teams across the region in business planning and forecasting process, understanding financial risk and opportunities impacting the business in order to provide an accurate forecast
- Collaborate closely with internal Finance and other functional groups to ensure the business is run in strict compliance with all internal and regulatory standards. Drive greater engagement with country and regional Finance organization
- Champion relationship with product global Finance to ensure alignment between region and global, and manage regular data request and updates
- Track network scheme performance and liaise with central team on managing global target achievements for Cards business
- Participate proactively in performance management related projects and other ad hoc assignments as required
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in finance; Consumer Cards and Loans business knowledge preferred but not essential
- Strong technical capability and analytical skills in managing substantial data volume
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for data management and modeling as well as PowerPoint for presentation development
- Exceptional professional track record
- Excellent analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence throughout the organization
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization
- Meticulous, focused attention to detail plus ability to see the big picture
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to problem solving and to helping out in other areas as required
- Mature, ability to work independently to drive results
- Project and process ownership, strong time management, solid commitment to meet deadlines without default
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently, flexibility with work requirement
- Intellectual curious and strong desire to achieve excellence